Microsoft Project is a powerful application that helps you plan and manage a wide range of projects.
From meeting crucial deadlines and budgets to selecting the right resources, you can be more productive and realize better results using the set of features Project offers.
Microsoft Project is used professionally in the implementation of following tasks:
- Create plans at the level of detail that’s right for your project. Work with summary data
initially, or shift to a more detailed approach when it’s convenient.
- Control what tasks Project can schedule automatically or that you’ll schedule manually.
- Manage tasks, costs, work, and resources at whatever level of detail is appropriate for your project’s needs.
- Work with your plan’s data in a variety of views and reports.
- Track and manage your plan throughout the life of the project.
- Collaborate and share data with others in your organization using rich view and report
- Use resource pools, consolidated projects, and cross-project links to extend your project management focus across multiple projects.